Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
S2K9
Sen-D
ernez
7 posters

Guru favorit n guru plng gk di sukai.. (lengkap dgn alasan nya.. )

Sen-D
    Sen-D

Guru favorit n guru plng gk di sukai.. (lengkap dgn alasan nya.. ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Guru favorit n guru plng gk di sukai.. (lengkap dgn alasan nya.. )

Post  Sen-D Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:54 am

artinya keras kepala ??
    atau apa ??
    atu mungkin rambutnya kek kayu ?
    okwokwkow
    S2K9
    S2K9

Guru favorit n guru plng gk di sukai.. (lengkap dgn alasan nya.. ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Guru favorit n guru plng gk di sukai.. (lengkap dgn alasan nya.. )

Post  S2K9 Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:11 pm

bkn ar....
    dia tu susah kali connect kalo diajak ngomong kek kayu yg susah dibengkokan...
    wokokoko...
    Sen-D
    Sen-D

Post  Sen-D Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:48 am

oh te nau ?
    woowkokw
    sorry for offense Wink
    w3n_twiLight
    w3n_twiLight

Post  w3n_twiLight Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:31 am

ckckck,tnyt skian lama g ol,mlh di gosipin kek gini..

SUNGGUH TLL.. Suspect Suspect

tng z,sen..w bkn org yg gmpng mrajuk..w g ngaku w ne kayu,tp ad 1 hal psamaan w dr kayu..ytu tahan banting..loe kata pa,jg EGP..haha..

bw enJoy z lg =D namany jg fren..

btw,fie..ne w lg asah pisau..ati2 lo wkt mo k skol Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Sen-D
    Sen-D

Post  Sen-D Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:05 am

bagus kalo gk gmpng mrjuk.....
    tahan siksa ya ?? badak....mercen,shield miller,dark knight
    wowowowo Laughing
    w3n_twiLight
    w3n_twiLight

Post  w3n_twiLight Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:56 pm

bknny thn siksa..
    tp biasany w yg siksa org Twisted Evil Twisted Evil hihi..

paen mrajuk gr2 dpt predikat "Cha Thau" scratch scratch

w lbh tau sampe batas dr w..wlaupun g cntk2 amt,tp kn g jeyek2 amt jg mah..haha Laughing Laughing
    S2K9
    S2K9

Post  S2K9 Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:17 am

tp kebanyaan jelek nya daripada cantik nya....
    wkwkwkwkwkwk....
    offence on
    Monkey D' NicS
    Monkey D' NicS

Post  Monkey D' NicS Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:41 am

wah2...
    kcian bget mertua gue...
    HEH kelen ber 2...sene lar ama w..
    jgn siksa si cha tau...
    jelek2 tp cuma 1 kekuranganny lo...haha..
    Sen-D
    Sen-D

Post  Sen-D Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:47 am

w3n_twiLight wrote:bknny thn siksa..
    tp biasany w yg siksa org Twisted Evil Twisted Evil hihi..

paen mrajuk gr2 dpt predikat "Cha Thau" scratch scratch

w lbh tau sampe batas dr w..wlaupun gw cntk,tp kn g jeyek2 amt jg mah..haha Laughing Laughing

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
    Sen-D
    Sen-D

Post  Sen-D Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:32 am

There are several men sitting around in the locker room of a golf club. After a round, showering and getting changed for the 19th hole.
    Suddenly a mobile phone on one of the benches rings. One of the men picks it up, and the following conversation ensues:

(H - Husband, W - Wife)

H - "Hello?"
    W - "Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"
    H - "Yes."
    W -"Great! I am at the mall two blocks from where you are. I just saw a beautiful leather coat. It's absolutely gorgeous!! Can I buy it?"
    H -"What's the price?"
    W - "Only $1,000."
    H - "Well, OK, go ahead and get it, if you like it that much..."
    W -"Ahhh, and I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the 2005 models. I saw one I really liked. It's a SLK model. I spoke with the salesman and he gave me a really good price. and since we need to exchange the BMW that we bought last year...
    H - "What price did he quote you?"
    W - "Only $65,000..."
    H - "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."
    W - "Great! But before we hang up, something else...
    H -"What?"
    W - "It might look like a lot, but I was reconciling your bank account and I stopped by the real estate agent this morning and saw the house we had looked at last year. It's for sale!! Remember? The one with a pool, English garden, acre of park area, beach front property."
    H - "How much are they asking?"
    W - "Only $450,000 '' a magnificent price...and I see that we have that much in the bank to cover..."
    H - "Well, then go ahead and buy it, but just bid up to $420,000. OK?"
    W - "OK, sweetie...Thanks! I'll see you later!! I love you!!!"
    H - "Bye...I love you too..."

The man hangs up & closes the phone's flap. The other men are looking at him in astonishment and derision. The husband raises his hand while holding the phone and asks "Does anyone know who this Cell phone belong to???"
    Monkey D' NicS
    Monkey D' NicS

Post  Monkey D' NicS Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:53 am

I know!!!
    that's cell phone belong to sendy susanto...
    wakakakaka cheers
    Sen-D
    Sen-D

Post  Sen-D Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:30 am

A mother passing by her daughter's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then she saw an envelope propped up prominently on the center of the bed. It was addressed, "Mom." With the worst premonition, she opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:

Dear Mom: It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new boyfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Dad and you. I've been finding real passion with Ahmed and he is so nice-even with all his piercings, tattoos, beard, and his motorcycle clothes. But it's not only the passion Mom, I'm pregnant and Ahmed said that we will be very happy. He already owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. He wants to have many more children with me and that's now one of my dreams too. Ahmed taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone and we'll be growing it for us and trading it with his friends for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Ahmed can get better; he sure deserves it!! Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grand children.

Your daughter, Judith

PS: Mom, none of the above is true. I'm over at the neighbor's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than my report card that's in my desk center drawer. I love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home.

maybe i got to do this Embarassed
    Sen-D
    Sen-D

Post  Sen-D Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:33 am

A LOGICAL SOLUTION.
    Now here is a problem that finally has a formula for getting to the bottom of an age old problem.
    From a strictly mathematical viewpoint it goes like this:

What Makes 100%? What does it mean to give MORE than 100%? Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%. How about achieving 103%? What makes up 100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

If:
    A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z is represented as:
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K
    8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%
    and
    K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E
    11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But,

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
    1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

And,

B-U-L-L-S-*-*-T
    2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

AND, look how far a** kissing will take you.

A-*-*-K-I-S-S-I-N-G
    1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that While Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, it's the Bulls**t and A** Kissing that will put you over the top.

affraid they know all about me affraid
    Sen-D
    Sen-D

Post  Sen-D Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:34 am

When I die, I want to die like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car. Evil or Very Mad
    Sen-D
    Sen-D

Post  Sen-D Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:36 am

A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and make love for the first time.

Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. The pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex.

At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack. The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all.

That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!"

The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head.

A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down.

10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy.

Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, "I had no idea you were this religious."

The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a pharmacist."

bounce
    Sen-D
    Sen-D

Post  Sen-D Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:40 am

How To Get Out Of A Traffic Ticket!

A police officer pulls a guy over for speeding and has the following exchange:

Officer: May I see your driver's license?
    Driver: I don't have one. I had it suspended when I got my 5th DUI.

Officer: May I see the owner's card for this vehicle?
    Driver: It's not my car. I stole it.

Officer: The car is stolen?
    Driver: That's right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the owner's card in the glove box when I was putting my gun in there.

Officer: There's a gun in the glove box?
    Driver: Yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot and killed the woman who owns this car and stuffed her in the trunk.

Officer: There's a BODY in the TRUNK?!?!?
    Driver: Yes, sir.

Hearing this, the officer immediately called his captain. The car was quickly surrounded by police, and the captain approached the driver to handle the tense situation:

Captain: Sir, can I see your license?
    Driver: Sure. Here it is.

It was valid.

Captain: Who's car is this?
    Driver: It's mine, officer. Here's the owner's card.

The driver owned the car.

Captain: Could you slowly open your glove box so I can see if there's a gun in it?
    Driver: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it.

Sure enough, there was nothing in the glove box.

Captain: Would you mind opening your trunk? I was told you said there's a body in it.
    Driver: No problem.

Trunk is opened; no body.

Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a license, stole the car, had a gun in the glovebox, and that there was a dead body in the trunk.

Driver: Yeah, I'll bet the lying s.o.b. told you I was speeding, too!

this guy kinda smart Laughing
    Sen-D
    Sen-D

Post  Sen-D Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:45 am

LEARN CHINESE IN 5 MINUTES
    (You MUST read them out loud or it doesnt make as much sense)...
    1) Thats not right........ Sum Ting Wong
    2) Are you harboring a fugitive................... Hu Yu Hai Ding
    3) See me ASAP............. Kum Hia Nao
    4) Stupid Man...................... Dum Fuk
    5) Small horse... Tai Ni Po Ni
    6) I think you need a face lift... Chin Tu Fat
    7) It's very dark in here... Wao So Dim
    8 ) I thought you were on a diet... Wai Yu Mun Ching
    9) This is a tow away zone... No Pah King
    10) staying out of sight... Lei Ying Lo

For the losers who didnt get it..... ur dumb

dont get it ?fell free to ask me ^^
    w3n_twiLight
    w3n_twiLight

Post  w3n_twiLight Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:43 am

keyen2.. cheers cheers

tp klo praktekin yg tls surat bt mom tuh,tktny blm bc mpe hbs..ma2 kt kburu pingsan..ckck pale pale

hbs tuh dbabat ma sang ayah..
    haha..
    Monkey D' NicS
    Monkey D' NicS

Post  Monkey D' NicS Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:13 am

maksud si chatau apaan y??
    aq kurang ngerti..haha
    Sen-D
    Sen-D

Post  Sen-D Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:43 am

The longer the explanation, the bigger the lie. Very Happy
    Sen-D
    Sen-D

Post  Sen-D Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:49 am

A little boy walked into his mom and dads room while they were fighting. The dad yelled, "You b*****!" And the mom screamed, "You bas***!" And the little boy said, "Mommy, Daddy what does that mean???" And the parents replied "Um...ladies and gentlemen." And with that answer the little boy ran off to bed.

The next night the parents were really horny, the dad said "Nice tits!" And the mom, "Nice dick!" And the little boy ran into the room and asked, "Mommy, Daddy what does that mean???" "Um...hats and coats." And with that answer the little boy ran back to bed.

The next day was Thanksgiving and all of the relatives were going to be eating and celebrating at the little boys house. The little boy was on his way up the stairs and ran into the bathroom. When he swung the door open it hit his dad's elbow, (the dad was shaving and he cut himself) "Sh**!" He bellowed. "Daddy what does that mean???" "Um, it is the name of the shaving cream that I'm using, now run downstairs and see what your mom is doing." And with that the little boy did as he was told. Meanwhile his mom was slicing the turkey, and she accidentally put her finger in the wrong place. "F***!" She hollered and the little boy said , "Mommy, what does that mean???" "Um, it means I'm cutting the turkey."

DING-DONG the door bell rang and the little boy scampered off to answer it saying: "Hello all of you b***** and b******, hang up your titties and dicks.
    Dad's up stairs whipping the sh** off of his face and mom's in the kitchen fu**** the turkey!"

nice kids Laughing

Last edited by Sen-D on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Monkey D' NicS
    Monkey D' NicS

Post  Monkey D' NicS Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:55 am

wow...tobatlah sen..
    kerajaan Allah Sudah dekat..
    hari mnggu paskah lo...
    Sen-D
    Sen-D

Post  Sen-D Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:07 pm

B.I.T.C.H - Beautiful Invidual That Creates Hell
    Sen-D
    Sen-D

Post  Sen-D Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:09 pm

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe

proved Shocked
    Sen-D
    Sen-D

Post  Sen-D Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:09 pm

If you can't amaze people with your intelligence, confuse them with your bulls**t.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:53 pm